Over the years we’ve discovered that many homeowners are eager to not only have a gorgeous landscape, but also to learn how they can transform their property into their own piece of paradise. During her time as an instructor, Mary Palmer has taught students in both in design education and in landscape architecture and planning. Now you can learn her unique system that allows you to design your perfect and personalized home environment through PlaceMakers.
PLACE is an acronym created by Mary Palmer that stands for Potentials, Layers, Agenda, Create and Environmental Transformation. This unique system features five levels to meet your needs and help you make the best use of your land. The five levels are:
- PlaceMakers Sprout2Grow – Offered twice per year, with two months of Wellspring Sprout Galleries
- PlaceMakers Orchard – Enrollment is offered only during events and features two design studios and four months of Wellspring Orchard Galleries.
- PlaceMakers Live Oak – Enrollment is offered only during events and features two design studios, Wellspring Orchard Galleries, nine months design certificate and other benefits such as European travel
- PlaceMakers Grow Library – A 6-part comprehensive design library
- PlaceMakers at Landscape Your Life™ LIVE! – Receive priority seating, preferred status, special rates and tickets for a friend
To get started, join at PlaceMaker’s Sprout2Grow level. In this level, you’ll study the PLACE system through a three-month home-study program featuring video downloads, audio and DVDs, as well as a supported forum with Wellspring Galleries where you can interact and share inspiration with like-minded homeowners. You’ll also receive autographed copies of Lifelong Landscape Design and Timeless Landscape Design and a call from a PlaceMakers staff member to guide you through the forum and address your questions.
If you are a homeowner or landscape designer looking to take your knowledge to the next level, the PlaceMakers Orchard is the place for you. You’ll receive everything included in the Sprout2Grow package, as well as design studios with personal assistance and phone calls from Mary Palmer to discuss your project. You’ll also receive six webinar lectures on DVD and slides for each webinar, Pinterest board where you can share your process plus much more.
Are you ready to design the utopia you’ve always dreamed of? Visit our website today to learn more about joining PlaceMakers today! There, you can register as a guest to learn more about the program, as well as receive access to useful worksheets designed to help you organize your property, a sample of the Wellspring Galleries, and a forum just for guests.