Join us for two workshops as part of a series on Permaculture at Dovecote: Land. Life. Garden : LifeScapes for Your Home Environment
- Two three-hour workshops will be offered in April and then again in May: April 24, 2015 10-1pm and May 15, 2015 10-1 pm
- Location: Dovecote. 35 Flash Pointe Drive (a.k.a. McKinney Lane) Cashiers, NC 82717
- Cost: $125 per person includes light lunch each day & 1 field trip.
- Instructor: Mary Palmer Dargan,rla.
- Pre-registration required. (see below to order tickets)
- Includes a workbook and homework
Mary Palmer Dargan will be teaching the Nitty Gritty Fundamentals for Permaculture Newbies. Set up Your Property as a the Ultimate Home Environment. Join her for a workshop to empower your property as a true Land & LifeScape environment.
- Draw your dream garden with compost stations
- greenhouse huts
- potting areas
- work out the best practices for your property
- learn methods to preparing and plant your garden with hardy vegetables & annuals
- use handprint planting methods
- starting baby plants and dahlias for late spring & summer propagation
About Land-Life-Scapes : The Ultimate Home Environment:
The gentle joining of hands between your home environment, your family and nature is my passion. My professional practice as a landscape architect is defined by permaculture principles, but I never thought of it in those words. By taking time to engage with nature and observe how it functions best on your home property, you can design solutions that suit particular situation, avoiding wasting time, labor and resources. This workshop will empower your property as the ultimate Land & LifeScape environment.
For more information, contact: [email protected]